Sanitizing Barrier Teat Dip
Aids in reducing the spread of mastitis-causing organisms
Sellador Desinfectante De Barrera
Ayuda a reducer la transmission de microorganisms que causan mastitis
Lactic Acid 3.5%
Emollient 10.0% Sorbitol
- LactiFenceTM is a highly visible, persistent barrier post-dip with extended disinfection while hydrating and softening teats.
- Use LactiFenceTM at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult your veterinarian before using a teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before milking.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
- Discard any teat dip that becomes contaminated for any reason.
- For optimal removal of organic debris and to remove any residual LactiFenceTM barrier film, use a DeLaval approved pre-dip following label instructions.
- Immediately after removing inflations, dip cow's teats with LactiFenceTM.
- Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow dip to air-dry on cow's teats before cow is released outside. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.